Prior to forming Stakeholder, our management team oversaw the deployment of approximately $1.4 billion of capital across South Texas to support the rapidly growing Eagle Ford play, successfully designing, building and operating gas gathering and transport lines; gas treating and processing facilities; crude gathering and transport lines; crude storage and unloading terminals; NGL and purity product lines; and multiple fractionation facilities.
Stakeholder's leadership team has proven experience in the following areas of midstream infrastructure development:
- wellhead gathering systems for rich gas and crude oil;
- rich gas and residue gas headers;
- acid gas treating and injection wells;
- natural gas processing plants;
- Y-Grade and purity product transport;
- Y-Grade fractionation;
- crude oil transportation lines;
- crude oil storage and terminal services.
Stakeholder offers in-field natural gas gathering, compression, treating and processing services; NGL processing and takeaway solutions; and crude oil gathering, transportation and storage. Our goal is always to treat our constituents fairly and enable our producer customers to maximize value while focusing on their core competencies.